Congratulations to Amy Jones Year 13 pupil who was involved in the first ever Zoom meeting between pupils and the Minister of Education, Peter Weir. 6 pupils from other schools took part in the question and answer session with the Minister and Amy asked a number of questions about what it would be like returning to school again in September during the pandemic. Well done Amy in keeping the Minister on his toes and trying to give us some idea what it might look like in September.
This is a video created by our YR13 FLARE Ambassadors. It’s a very special message to our MHS Community that we are all still here for you! Even though we aren’t together we still think of you all and want you to reach out for help and support if you need it! We are super proud of all of our young people! Thank you FLARE Ambassadors 💚
Aware: 028 9035 7820
Mindwise: 028 94460873
Lifeline: 0808 808 8000
Any Year 11 or 12 pupils who are expecting Science module results tomorrow from February 2020 exams must ensure they have access today to their C2K email. Results will be sent directly to pupil email accounts.
MHS Easter House Challenge 2020
Here's how to play
- Join the Easter Challenge Team through MS Teams using the code gssoqyk
- You must access this Team through your C2K>My School> Office 365> MS Teams account – just like you have been doing for some classes.
- The challenges will be uploaded on our Facebook page.
- Try to do as many of these as you can. There is no limit to how many you can submit.
- Submit your entries/images of you completing the task onto the relevant house channel. Important – do not put your images in the general channel – it must go into the correct house channel.
- When entering please state which challenge it is e.g. Challenge 1, along with your Year Group and class as well.
- Every entry will receive two house points and we will select an overall winner from each house to receive extra points. We are in consultation with Mr Irvine about how many points will be awarded so will keep you posted.
- Once the challenge is over we will tally all the points and announce the winning house.
- It’s open to all year groups from Years 8 – 14. You and your family can participate but you must use you C2K login to access the Team
- Teachers are also welcome to take part!
- The person who completes the most challenges over the two weeks will win a £25 Amazon Gift Card
- Good luck!!!